It’s the vision of the Men’s Ministry to give a platform for the men to socialize in order for them to fully express their God-given manhood and dignity in glorifying God and be a blessing to their families.
- The men serve as the base leaders and pillars in the church structure where the chairman of men’s fellowship doubles as the chair of the church development arm.
- The men’s fellowship holds monthly fellowships in their houses on rotational basis so that they are able to visit and pray in the homes of the members.
- The forum also periodically organizes meetings where they interact with the young men known as Father and son fellowship
- Towards the end of each year, the men’s fellowship organizes and conducts a rite of passage experience which they call “Boys to men seminar” usually in the last two weeks of November.
- A men’s week is held every June with the climax of the week falling on the International Father’s day which occurs on the third Sunday of June.